Registration can be made either by cheque or online, via the conference website. Full payment is required upon registration. No confirmation will be sent until ICBB-2017 has received the full payment. Payment of registration fee will be in USD.
Offline Registration Procedure
Intending participants who prefer to register offline may please Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive an invoice form for offline Invoice registration from the Organizer or Manager of the conference. After completing the form they may submit the form along with their payment to Email. On receipt of the registration form and payment the ICBB-2017 secretariat will send a confirmation mail to the participant
Registered participants will receive a registration confirmation. With this confirmation, participants are invited to attend all scientific sessions, exhibitions. Each registered participant will be given a conference kit containing the Conference book, scientific program & other information regarding the conference.
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (Email: email@example.com) to conference secretariat. A cancellation fee (up to 4 months the cancellation charge would be 25%, and up to 1 month the cancellation would be 50%) will be applied for all cancellation request received on or before Date: 24th April 2017. There will be no refund on cancellation received after this date. All refunds will be made after the conference. All bank charges, including intermediate bank commission for cancellation refunds, must be covered by the participants/applicants.
Note: Discounted registrations will not be refunded.
Letter of Invitation
The conference secretariat will provide a letter of invitation upon request. This letter is to facilitate participant's travel and visa arrangements only.
Policies for Speakers
- Submit your abstract as per the template available on website along with your short (not more than 100 words) biography, and a recently taken picture, this picture should be professional and passport size.
- Submission can be done online or through the mail.
- Your studies should be accepted at least three months before the event.
- Any modifications in the presentation, or the content to be published in conference proceedings should be submitted in written to the event coordinator two month prior to the event.
- Duration of your talk will be 12 minutes and questionnaire will be 3 minutes. For more discussions breaks will be included in the program.
- Writing material will be provided in the hall, we advise you to carry your own pointer and collect it soon after your presentation.
- In case you are doing on spot registration, its mandatory to share your travel ticket's scan copy with the event coordinator, we will not be able to add the presentation in our event program without this confirmation.
- In any speaker's absence, slot will be given to the following presentation; all the speakers are requested to be in event hall to stay updated.
- In Case you are attending event less than three days inform us about your flight timings we will need this information before finalizing the event. No changes will be possible in the program once it is finalized.
- Tentative program and accommodation confirmation number will be shared with you 45 days prior to the event all final changes can be made at this time, later we will not be able to change the schedule.
- It is mandatory to carry your Student ID card or letter from your organization.
- Poster size should be not more than 1x1 M, color and font can be of your choice.
- All the posters should be submitted beforehand to the coordinator first or second day of the event.
- You have to be in hall during the presentation.
- Collect your poster after the presentation.